PART 1: SETTING UP PRIVATES
PRIVATE--> MANAGE AVAILABILITY
Tap on SETTINGS in the upper right-hand corner: Manage business hours and set the hours that your studio is open, these are the general business hours of operation (when your studio is open and available for booking).
This step is to ensure that (1) a client cannot book a private outside of business hours and (2) that an instructor can't add a private to the schedule outside of business hours.
1. Click on Manage Availability
2. Click on Settings
Unassigned Instructor Availability: tap on manage availability
These are the hours that a customer could book a private session, but they won't get to pick their instructor. *Then, you (as the studio owner/ or admin) can assign the instructor to the appointment
1. Click on Manage availability
My Availability at Other Businesses ---> this is for instructors if they teach or host privates at other studios.
PEOPLE--> TEAM MEMBERS
Add/edit instructors and their calendar of availability
Tap EDIT next to an instructor's name --> tap on Availability to set their availability and select which services the instructor can offer.
The admin or the individual instructors can now update and edit their availability themselves, woohoo!🥳
1. Click on People
2. Click on Edit next to the instructor's name
3. Click on Availability
4. Select which services they can offer
5. Adjust the instructor's availability
PART 2: CREATE PRICING OPTIONS FOR PRIVATES
Create a class pack or subscription for your private offerings
11. Click on Class Pack
12. Determine the amount of privates in the class pack, choose the expiration date, and set the price for the package
13. Click on All Private Sessions
14. Select what this pricing package is redeemable for: Private sessions
you can select all private sessions or have it only apply to the specific template (created in step 1) - by clicking show advanced
15. Click on Private30-minute session (Private)
16. You can hide this pricing and only make it available to clients who have the direct purchase link by checking the box next to hidden offerings.
Only students with a direct link to purchase this offering will be able to find it.
17. Click on Save changes
PART 3: SHARE YOUR CALENDAR OF AVAILABILITY!
Now that your services are available and pricing options have been created, here's how you share different calendars!
Share general calendar of availability WITH A LINK
Share general calendar of availability EMBEDDED INTO YOUR WEBSITE
Settings--> customize public Page--> Copy Code from Calendar of Availability
Share by the instructor!