Integrating your arketa with Stripe is super easy and a necessary step for running your business! Starting a Stripe account is free
*If you have any issues connecting your stripe or plan to transfer clients from an existing Stripe account, email us at email@example.com
How to Connect Your Stripe Account
Stripe --> Click Update Stripe or Begin Onboarding
5. Sign Into Stripe or Create a New Account with the following information
• Business Address (you can use home address)
• Business Phone
• Type of business (use individual unless you have an LLC or corporation)
• Business Website Note: If you don't have a website use your Instagram.
• Business Description Note: We recommend you use Personal Services: Health and wellness coaching, but you can use whatever you'd like!
• How long after paying will your customers typically receive their goods + services Note: We recommend 1 business day
Sole or Proprietor Details
• Full Name
• Phone Number
• Date of Birth
• Last 4 digits of Social Security
• Home Address
Credit Card Statement Details
• Statement descriptor
This is the business name that will show up on your customers' bank or credit card statements. Choose something they will recognize to help prevent disputes.
• Phone Number You can leave this blank
• Routing Number
• Account Number
What is an Employe Identification Number (EIN) and do I need one?
Not to worry if you don't have an EIN! If you are a sole proprietor and do not have a federal Employer Identification Number , or if you would rather use your social security number instead, you can skip the EIN field in the account activation form altogether.