In order to get paid for your arketa services, you need to set up Payments via Stripe. All of your payment information is securely saves inside of Stripe. Stripe automatically sends payouts to your account within 2-4 business days.
If you have any issues connecting your stripe, email us at email@example.com
How to Connect Your Stripe Account
Stripe --> Click Connect Account
4. Sign Into Stripe or Create a New Account with the following information
• Business Address (you can use home address)
• Business Phone
• Type of business (use individual unless you have an LLC or corporation)
• Business Website Note: If you don't have a website use your Instagram.
• Business Description Note: We recommend you use Personal Services: Health and wellness coaching, but you can use whatever you'd like!
• How long after paying will your customers typically receive their goods + services Note: We recommend 1 business day
Sole or Proprietor Details
• Full Name
• Phone Number
• Date of Birth
• Last 4 digits of Social Security
• Home Address
Credit Card Statement Details
• Statement descriptor
This is the business name that will show up on your customers' bank or credit card statements. Choose something they will recognize to help prevent disputes.
• Phone Number You can leave this blank
• Routing Number
• Account Number
What is an Employe Identification Number (EIN) and do I need one?
Not to worry if you don't have an EIN! If you are a sole proprietor and do not have a federal Employer Identification Number , or if you would rather use your social security number instead, you can skip the EIN field in the account activation form altogether.